Sunday, May 24, 2009

Up-side Down





hought it would be a wonderful Saturday for me as I will be meeting Cousin H and Friend Rose for breakfast at Mac. We had a great & happy breakfast and meeting with them have brighten my day. However, luck was not on my side. I was stuck in the carpark with Cousin H as my car engine couldnt start..I said to myself: "Oh Oh Sh*t, please dont die on me". I have tried to restart the engine several times but still failed. I dont even know whats wrong with the car and told myself should have send the car for servicing when it was due for servicing a few weeks ago.




irst thing in my mind was to call my "Meow" and told him about my car but I didnt have the courage to call him as I knew that he wont be answering my call. Luckily I still have my cousins to depend on. Cousin S told me that my car battery might be flat and suggested me to dial AA emergency helpline to get them to change a new battery. To my frustration, AA helpline officer told me that they could do the servicing provided that my "Meow" who is the AA member to be presented even though the car is registered under his car. Damn fu**ing rule and I shut off my cell phone. This time I called Nissian Servicing Centre for help but that bl**dly mobile phone numbers was unavailable and no one pick up at their workshops as well. I have no choice but to call AA again but no one answered. Whats wrong with those emergency helplines when I needed them most?




n between, I text ed to my "Meow" to tell him about the incidents. I have waited but didnt get his reply. I felt so helpless and tears flowed down my cheeks. Am I too dependent on my "Meow"? I just felt so hopeless & helpless without his presence. At last he replied and told me to get AA to change the battery. I am not sure he replied because he was anxious about the car or me. However, I am grateful that he has replied this time. I really miss him...my "Meow".

1 comment:

  1. Well there are times that we are likely to face ups and downs. Do not get yourself too attached to them. Treat them like passing clouds. Remember in a desert, each breeze will bring in a new grain of sand. We are likely to face good and bad things each day. Remember the good ones and discard the bad ones then you will find life more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete