Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bodhi Leaves - Shape of Heart

The usual English translation of the Sanskrit word "bodhi" means Enlightenment, which literally means "awakening." It is achieved by following the Eight-fold path and therefore constitutes freedom from all desires - from Buddhism Glossary

Can we be free from desires? Craving is the deep-seated desire that all living beings have for the pleasures of the senses and for life itself. Craving or desire arises from ignorance and it has blind us from seeing the truth of things.

I am being blinded at the moment. Somehow I understood the truths and should have followed the orders but I am still unable to do it. "Letting go of something or someone" is not easy. I have been thinking about it, however it is too painful for me to do it. My heart needs time to heal.... Thank you Cousin D for your support and advices, without you I may have been LOST.

May Buddha bless and grant us with Wisdom to dispel the darkness of our ignorance.
May all sentient beings be free from suffering.

Tadyatha Om Muni Muni Maha Muni Ye Svaha

No comments:

Post a Comment