Friday, June 5, 2009

Someone Is Missing You Just Too Much


How can I make you believe...

You are the one for whom I feel in a special way...

You are the one for whom I can go against

All odds of this world?

I want you to know what I feel for you.

I want you to know that I feel for you.

In the same way as You have been feeling for me.

Since we met.

You have to believe it.

I am standing before you.

Head down to be accepted.

As your beloved. Please don’t stay away.

This separation is leaving me

Out of breath.

Can you hear me?

You have to believe it.

You have to believe that

Someone can live just for you…..

Someone is living just for you.

Someone is missing you

Just too much.

By Brishti Mazumdar

*** Wish I could write such a beautiful and touching poem. This is how I felt and would like to express to "My Meow".

No comments:

Post a Comment