Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ammolite


My ammolite was given to me by Cousin A. It is a small shell (about 4cm long & 3cm wide) with some colours.

We have been told that ammolite is derived from the ammonite fossil. It has been buried for the past 71 million years absorbing a substantial amount of both the Earth’s and the universe’s positive cosmic energy. It radiates this energy in every colour of the visible spectrum. Many feng shui experts believe that all matter is energy or qi. Ammolite have been a symbol of good luck and prosperity . They are a symbol of abundance and are believed to attract and store wealth and prosperity. They also enhance clarity and promote cooperation along with encouraging wisdom in decision making.

Since I knew that it will bring good luck, I have kept the shell in my pocket these days. Hopefully it will bring good luck into my life. I need good luck to help me to overcome some difficulties....

Wish making : Hold the shell to your heart and make wishes. Then put it to your right ears, tell the shell that you wish to hear good news.

1 comment: